Hand and sewing machine needles
Spool and bobbin thread
Bottom of sewing machine pressing foot
(Use only 1 or 2 drops)
MagnaFingers is a magnetic pick-up tool for pins and needles that easily releases items so you don't hurt your fingers!
- Strong Pick-up: Grabs items even in carpet, even things you can't see, using the strongest level of ceramic magnet
- Strong Hold: Holds over 100 straight pins
- Easy Release: Releases so that you don't hurt your fingers on sharp pins and needles
- Simple Function: Operates like a clothespin, with only two fingers
- Releasing Pin Cushion: Drop pins on it as you sew, then release when you're finished
- Multi-use: Also good for paperclips and staples, fish hooks, lost screws, and more
- Teen-Invented: Invented and patented by 13-year-old Owen Cowan who spilled fish hooks on his carpet.
- 3D printed: Small batch manufacturing gives us flexibility to offer fun colors
Back in Stock:
Oliso Mini Iron with Trivit
We now have more of these irons in stock in turquoise, pink, yellow, and purple (coming soon).
Protect your frames & lenses. Keep them free from dust & scratches.
Durable and lightweight. Sewing motifs on cover.
Special Purchase: Regular price $7.95 On Sale $3.00 each - various sewing notions on cover of the Eyeglasses Hard Case.
100% cotton - This would look great with many of our Kaufman Fabrics and our Christmas Fabrics.
Silver Emerald Ruby Patina
Patterns for a Pieced Panel Quilt: