What you’ll need:
- 2 pieces of 6” x 9” fabric
- (1) 6” x 9” piece of iron-on interfacing (optional)
- 2 pieces of ¼ inch elastic cut to 7” each (they want fabric ties-not elastic so you may need this a little longer ie. 12 - 15 inches - left over binding might work?)
- Cut out two pieces of fabric to 6” x 9” each.
- Cut out one piece of interfacing to 6” x 9” and iron it onto the back of one of the pieces of fabric.-opt.
- Cut elastic into two pieces measuring 7” each.-use fabric ties
- Place the two pieces of fabric right sides together.
5. Measure a 3 inch opening in the top so you can turn it right side out when you are finished sewing.
6. Sew the top and bottom edges only.
7. Place the elastic inside the mask and pin it to the top and bottom of each side, keeping it entirely encased in the fabric. It will be on the outside when you turn it later.
8. Sew each side completely closed, back-stitching on the elastic. (fabric ties)
9. Turn the mask right side out from the hole you left in the top.