Quilt 4 U offers Long-arm Quilting on a Gammill Statler Stitcher. We are happy to ship your finished quilt top back to you when completed or you may pick it up at the store.
1. Quilt top should be trimmed to final finished size.
2. Check to be sure all seams are secure. You may want to stay stitch around your entire quilt to ensure seams do not pull apart.
3. If your top is directional, use one safety pin to mark the top of the quilt.
4. Remove all excess threads as well as pins, buttons, and other embellishments.
5. The quilt top should lay flat. Measure your quilt top across the top, bottom, and at the center. If the three measurements are not the same, there is a possibility there will be puckers in your finished quilt.
6. Quilt top and backing fabric should be pressed. All seams should be pressed flat.
7. Batting and backing should be 3" - 4" larger than the quilt top and the backing should be square. Top, backing, and batting should be brought in as separate layers. We have batting (warm and natural) and backing at the store for purchase.
8. We do provide binding services by request.